Sofa Cleaning Knocklyon
Upholstery Cleaning Knocklyon
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Knocklyon
Carpet Cleaning Knocklyon
Rug Cleaning Knocklyon
Mattress Cleaning Knocklyon
Chair Cleaning Knocklyon
Curtain Cleaning Knocklyon
Enhance The Hygiene Of Your Establishment With Professional Carpet Cleaning
You want your carpet to look good. Dingy and dull carpets make the interior space look old and forlorn. Carpet cleaning will brighten up the area, by getting rid of soiling and unsightly stains. You can be confident enough to invite guests over without worrying about grease spots and coffee stains. Clients to your business will feel comfortable in the premises, making them more likely to buy your services. However, carpet cleaning is more than just about the looks and feel. Your health and that of everyone else using the establishment is on the line.
Your carpet is a diverse ecosystem of pathogens. It can hold up to 4 times its own weight in dirt. There are numerous pollutants in the carpet that can get released into the air and get into your lungs. They cause a myriad of health issues. From persistent coughs, sore throats and irritation of the nose, to exacerbating allergies. When some of the particles get onto the skin, they irritate it. If your kid or pet spends time playing on the carpet and keeps scratching, the source of the troubles is within the carpet’s fibres.
Carpet Cleaning Health Benefits
1. Eliminates trapped pollutants
Your carpet is choke full of pollutants. There’s the everyday dust and pollen that it filters out of the air, to the particles that get tracked into the establishment from the outside. There’s also the lead, from dust or paint. For instance, you can bring lead dust into your home, and onto your carpet, from the soil outside that’s contaminated with lead-based paint or industrial pollution. Mice scurrying through the house or office building in the dead of the night, and cockroaches coming out to snack, will leave body waste and droppings all over the carpet. Smoke particles from cigarettes adhere to the fibres, and coupled with decaying food residue and pet dander, form odours that lower the indoor air quality. The tobacco smoke particles contain dozens of cancer causing agents. Carpet cleaning gets rid of these particles and uses systems like hot water extraction to remove even the deeply trapped pollutants.
2. Kills and removes dust mites
Your carpet is crawling with these creatures. It’s the perfect breeding ground- there’s conducive temperature, and a constant supply of food. The dust mites get their nourishment from the skin cells, which everyone using the premises keeps shedding. The hot water extraction carpet cleaning kills the dust mites, and removes their waste and body fragments from your carpets.
3. Averts mould growth
Damp carpets promote mould growth. This increases in areas with high humidity levels. The mould produces allergens, irritants, and also toxic substances. For instance, when you inhale or touch mould spores you may experience allergic reactions like sneezing and a runny nose, or get red eyes and skin rash. Mould can also trigger an asthma attack. The carpet cleaning removes the existing mould on your carpets, and prevents any further growth due to the fast dry time. In fact, the carpets will dry in just 1 hour.
Extra Benefits Of Professional Carpet Cleaning
1. It prolongs the life of your carpet. The dirt and grime are abrasive, and act like sand paper each time someone walks on the carpet. Carpet cleaning removes them, thus protecting the carpet from wear, and extending its lifespan. You get to enjoy the feel of the carpet under your feet, and get to keep it around for longer.
2. We come with the right cleaning equipment for your carpet. The team of experienced and friendly carpet cleaning experts will get the job done quickly, to allow you to resume your daily tasks with as minimal disruption as possible.
3. The carpet cleaning is an eco-friendly process. We use cleaning solutions that are safe for the ecosystem, your family at home, plus the personnel and customers using your commercial property.
4. The professional carpet cleaning services come at affordable prices. You get fresh and sparkling carpets without denting your budget. The prices are determined by your specific needs, such as carpet type and size.
A team of qualified customer service personnel is ready to handle your needs and queries. You can get in touch with us any time on our free phone line. Our systems are also easy to use. You can access them from anywhere you are as they are online, from the booking to the payment system.
Are you looking for professional carpet cleaning services in Knocklyon? 01 444 0146